The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Make sure that you know your target market. If you don’t know who you are trying to attract to your website, it is difficult to cater the content accordingly.
2. Consider how your audience are going to be able to find your website. Niche businesses will always find it easiest to find their audience online.
3. You need a strategy for converting your website visitors into sales. Offer incentives (freebies, discounts etc.) to convince them to make their first purchase.
4. Clear and simple navigation is essential. Visitors who are unfamiliar with your website should still be able to find their way around it with ease.
5. For businesses without enough time to build a website or enough money to pay a designer, a website template is the solution. Find out more by clicking here.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.