The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Make sure that your back office process is designed with the greatest amount of flexibility in mind and any potential roadblocks are removed from the process.
2. Don’t turn the process into more of a burden than it needs to be. Staff should not be overburdened with administrative duties if they also have other functions to perform.
3. Try to automate the tasks that you notice are prone to errors, for example any process that is number intensive.
4. Your staff will need to be thoroughly trained for any administrative duties they are expected to perform. If they need to use any software for this, they will need full training for that also.
5. WinWeb now provide a great low-cost solution for all your back office needs. Find out more by clicking here.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.