The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. There are suprisingly few barriers to entry for any small business considering the cloud and no need for new hardware or software.
2. The cloud can potentially improve your productivity overnight, allowing you instant access to files and documents from anywhere in the world.
3. You can save a lot of money by switching to a cloud solution. Hardware and software expenditure will be reduced, plus your IT maintenance costs will also be far less.
4. Your business data will be more secure in the cloud. Memory sticks are easily lost and laptops are easily stolen.
5. Collaborative working allows employees shared access to documents and projects in real-time instead of constantly emailing attachments to each other.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.