The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. The USB stick is still your greatest asset for on-the-fly data management. The only flaw is how easily it can be lost or left behind when travelling.
2. Sync all your mobile gadgets just before you leave for a trip, then make sure that syncing is also one of the first things you do when you get back.
3. Taking a paper back-up of the most important information you will need for the trip is perhaps not the most environmentally friendly option, but it is very sensible!
4. Use handheld devices to make notes while you are on the move. Smartphones are particularly useful for doing this.
5. Cloud computing services allow you to store and edit information remotely, letting you access it from wherever you can get on the Internet.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.