The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Remember that you are on Twitter primarily to listen and learn, not to simply broadcast your message to the world.
2. Interaction is the key to success on Twitter. Try to follow other people in your industry and engage with them wherever possible.
3. Using Twitter search is a great way of finding people who are talking about your industry or perhaps even discussing your business.
4. Don’t use the Direct Messaging feature frivolously. Abuse of this will make people unfollow you extremely quickly.
5. Bear in mind that only celebrities are overnight successes on Twitter, for all of the rest of us it takes time and commitment.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.