The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Thorough preparation is important. Try to think about questions you might be asked and consider your responses to them beforehand.
2. Make sure that you take professional business cards with you to the networking event. Cheap and nasty cards reflect badly on your business.
3. Don’t pretend to be someone or something that you are not. People will appreciate you being genuine with them.
4. Remember that direct selling is not the purpose of a networking event. You are there to learn and make great connections.
5. Following-up is a crucial part of the networking process. You must continue to build on the relationships you have created.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.