The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Investing in a good backup solution can actually prevent you from ever losing data. Combine a USB drive with a cloud solution for best results.
2. Make sure that you monitor your data carefully. Watch out for error messages, they could be a symptom of something more severe.
3. Put a plan in place so that all employees know what to do and who to contact if they suspect data loss is occurring.
4. Try not to panic if your system is hit by a power surge or you knock a cup of coffee over it. Experts will likely be able to salvage most of your data for a fee.
5. Don’t attempt to try DIY data recovery unless you know what you are doing. You are more likely to make things worse than rescue your data.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.