The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. No project will ever get far at all unless it has been planned very carefully beforehand.
2. Make sure that everybody affected by the project is kept completely in the loop about what is happening. This includes staff members, suppliers and customers.
3. Remember that priorities can change at any time and don’t be afraid to adjust a project because of this. Good project management will involve re-prioritisation.
4. Keeping the momentum going is an important part of completing a project successfully. If you start to let deadlines slip or relax, staff motivation will fall.
5. Delegation is key for any project manager. They have to be willing to hand over the reigns in order to get tasks completed.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.