The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Ultilising the cost savings of Cloud Computing is the key for any small business wanting to offer their products abroad without investing in dedicated infrastructure.
2. Virtual Offices eliminate the need for permanent premises overseas. You can make deals with clients and discuss business without ever meeting face-to-face.
3. Working from home will dramatically reduce your overheads. Cloud Computing will also allow all of your colleagues to work collaboratively with you from their home too, even if they are abroad.
4. Avoid using foreign banks to move cash internationally, as you are likely to liable for all sorts of charges this way. It is far easier to just accept foreign payment through PayPal or something similar.
5. VOIP technology is essential for a business trading internationally on a budget, otherwise the telephone costs alone will make the whole process unfeasible.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.