The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Try to write down every idea that pops into your head while working. Getting into the habit of formulating ideas makes it more likely that you will come up with something great.
2. Decorate your home office in a way that will inspire you personally, whether it be with family photographs or classic artwork.
3. Taking short breaks to clear your head is the best way to inspire you during the day. A quick walk in the sunshine while listening to some classical music will work wonders.
4. Don’t get stuck in the same old routines. Any routine is a barrier to creativity and even just making small changes to it can often be very inspirational.
5. Brainstorming sessions are a brilliant way to work together with all your staff to come up with ways of making your working life easier. Try to find some time for one every week.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.