The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. It is essential that you do your research before approaching a big company. If you don’t have the answers to their questions, you will fail.
2. Try to build relationships with the big companies before even making an approach. Your pitch will be more impressive coming from someone they know.
3. Price your product sensibly. Don’t sell yourself short just to get a deal, nor should you hike up your prices because you are dealing with the big boys.
4. It helps to know the game well. Understand the legal issues that impact upon their decision-making process and try to make their life easier.
5. Don’t be intimidated or afraid to approach big companies with your pitch. Many small businesses miss out because of fear.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.