The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. Planning your eating carefully throughout the day is important. Don’t skip breakfast before work as it will put you at a disadvantage for the rest of the day.
2. The types of food that you eat will also play a major part in your productivity for the day. Try to eat small amounts of protein at regular intervals and minimise your sugar and carbohydrate intake.
3. Avoid making the common mistake of letting your blood sugar levels plummet after lunch. It can help to swap your large evening meal to lunchtime.
4. Increasing your overall activity will give your health a massive boost. Try to workout 2-3 times a week as this will raise natural oxygen levels, allowing you to function better and think more clearly.
5. Try to get eight hours sleep. Your body and mind needs to recharge after a day of hard work or it will not function at full potential the next day.
If you have additional tips, please share them in the comments section below.