The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. Putting your accounts in the Cloud requires far less IT infrastructure and upfront investment in software or better hardware than would normally be needed.
2. You will be able to access your accounts remotely at any time, from anywhere. This makes it easy for your business to operate from multiple sites or make use of external staff.
3. Cloud solutions make it far easier to ensure business continuity. Everything is automatically backed-up and stored remotely, so even if you suffer an office computing disaster it will not be a major setback.
4. You are less likely to have technical issues that often arise when you are forced to install or update new software, because you will never have to install or update anything.
5. Cloud accounting solutions often come as part of an integrated package, making them far more useful and powerful than stand-alone alternatives.