The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. The number of people with smartphones is growing exponentially. Consumers increasingly expect to be able to access company websites from their mobile devices, so a mobile-friendly version is important.
2. You need to make sure that the mobile version of your website is compatible with all of the major smartphones. This can be difficult, as many of them use different operating systems.
3. Try to distill your most useful website features so that they are usable on the small screen of a smartphone. Things like instant order updates or stock checking are great for people on the move.
4. Ensure that all of the text on your site is readable on a mobile devices and that images or other content will display correctly. Navigation is also a big issue for mobile devices.
5. It is advisable that you delegate the construction of your mobile website to someone with experience of building them. WinWeb offer a great bundle that will allow you to get a business website and mobile website for one low price.