The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. Long To-Do lists can be depressing and make it difficult to get started. Arrange the list so that the quickest tasks are completed first and the list will get shorter.
2. Break large time-consuming tasks down into manageable segments so that it feels like you are making progress whenever you work on it.
3. Doing the easiest tasks first will help boost your self-confidence and reduce the overall size of your workload.
4. Alternatively, working on the hard tasks first will stop you procrastinating any further. Leaving stressful complex tasks until later may distract you from getting other things done.
5. Remember to reward yourself for the completion of tasks. Take a break or perhaps buy yourself a nice present if it was a particularly major accomplishment!