The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. Good small business software should allow you to get an accurate picture of your company very quickly without any hassle. Keeping abreast of the status of your business is particularly important in today’s ever-changing marketplace.
2. Integration between the software you use is critical. If you purchase individual business software from a variety of vendors you are not likely to get much interoperability and it will also cost far more overall.
3. Financial management is key when it comes to small business software options. All of your ingoing and outgoing money must be tracked and you need to be able to produce detailed financial reports.
4. To receive money from customers you are also going to need robust invoicing software that will let you bill customers with ease. Invoicing should always be a top priority for any small business or else their cashflow will suffer.
5. Managing customer relationships is another necessity for small business software. You will need to be able to handle customer queries and keep track of ongoing support issues. To perform all of these functions I obviously suggest you try WinWeb Online Office!