The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. Do a little bit of research and identify the local business groups and events that take place in your area. These are great ways to establish connections and network with potential customers or partners.
2. As we mentioned last week, a great way of marketing your business offline is through signage. There is no better way of driving people in your local area into your business premises.
3. Local radio or press coverage is not hard for a small business to achieve. These media outlets are always looking for good local content to fill their schedules with and your small business hosting a community event, expanding or launching a new product will usually be enough for them.
4. For those of you who don’t get nervous and are good orators, public speaking at events and conferences for your industry is a great way to raise offline awareness of your business and product.
5. Twitter is an excellent online marketing tool but you can also take it offline too by organising “tweet-ups”! You can make great connections on Twitter but nothing beats face-to-face contact when it comes to actually putting a deal together.