The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. Make sure that your chosen area of business is something that you know and understand, but most importantly it should also be something you enjoy and are enthusiastic about doing.
2. Be frugal with your business spending. The most successful startups are those that obey the basic principles of bootstrapping.
3. Don’t overlook the power of mentoring. A quality mentor is able to provide help and guidance through difficult periods.
4. You can’t expect to receive investment without first proving yourself. Demonstrate that you have a healthy growing business on the right track and investors will soon take notice.
5. Try to lead a healthy lifestyle. Entrepreneurship is a lot more demanding than the typical 9 to 5 workday, but you still need to find time to eat healthily, exercise and find time for your favourite activities.