The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Use the Xmas period as an excellent excuse to conduct marketing activities. Contact all of the people who have purchased from you in the past.
2. Prepare for the festive season well in advance. If you know that deliveries will be affected, stock up on what you need.
3. If you rely on the postal service for customer delivery over the festive period, take into account the potential for adverse weather conditions.
4. Stay available for urgent enquiries over the Xmas period, even if your business is closed. Getting a smartphone that can handle email is a good way of doing this.
5. A business website with an online shop allows you to keep your business open, even on Christmas Day. You can even conduct festive sales without physically opening your business. Get this set up today if you haven’t already done so!