The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Keep track of what your competitors are doing over the festive period. If they are undercutting you by a huge margin you may wish to react to their price cuts.
2. Add personal touches to your website so that online shoppers will feel more confident about buying from you. A blog or behind-the-scenes pictures and videos of your business will help with this.
3. Make sure it is easy for customers to contact you in the event of a problem. Display phone numbers and your email address prominently to reassure them.
4. Ensure that your website security certificates are up-to-date. Nothing is more likely to put off potential buyers than the perception of poor security.
5. Try to offer a money-back guarantee if possible. People shopping for presents need assurance that they will be able to return them if they are unwanted by the receivers.