The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Look at your competitors and see how their product offering has changed over the course of the year and examine what they’ve done right and wrong.
2. Try to get the year off to the best possible start by innovating. Look at your existing product offering and consider how you could make it more popular or reach a new audience.
3. Remember to focus on finding solutions rather than stressing over problems. You should be aware of what went wrong in 2011, now think of ways to do things better with a fresh start.
4. This one is important: don’t repeat your mistakes from this year all over again! Running a business should be a learning experience and failing in the same way each time shows that you are not learning at all.
5. Finally, look back at 2011 and evaluate what has worked and your business did right. Do more of it in 2012!