The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Don’t be afraid to seek out a mentor to help and guide you. Starting a business is a daunting prospect for many of us.
2. You will need to conduct extensive research – but try not to spend forever doing it. Every day you spend researching is another day in which you do not own a business or earn any money.
3. Make sure you know exactly what you are looking to achieve from business ownership. It is all very well having a business dream, but there is a lot of groundwork that has be laid in order to make it a reality.
4. Try to keep track of your progress by setting goals and marking important milestones (e.g. 1 month of trading, 100th sale). This helps to remind you of how far you have come.
5. Don’t delay in turning your ideas into reality. You shouldn’t just assume something will work, get it implemented right away and start receiving feedback from customers.