The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Use energy efficient lighbulbs in your workplace and take advantage of natural light wherever possible.
2. Recycle any waste that is generated by your business. Try to also reduce your waste output wherever it is possible by cutting down on needless waste like paper cups.
3. Encourage teleworking within your business if it is possible to do so. There is little benefit to meeting face-to-face with your staff that cannot be achieved through video conferencing and phone calls.
4. Try switching to more environmentally marketing techniques. Ditch those pointless paper flyers for email marketing and social media campaigns.
5. Make a concerted effort to make your workplace more energy efficient. Ensure workstations are at the very least placed into power-saving sleep mode at the end of the day and try to unplug other office items like printers, copiers and appliances.