The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. The most memorable business logos are often just icons.
2. Text on a logo is not always necessary if you can come up with a strong enough visual concept.
3. Many logos use only a single colour. This helps to keep the design focussed and the message clear.
4. A rectangle design is a popular choice for many business logos.
5. If you must have text as part of your logo, make sure that you use a sensible and clear font. You may also wish to consider using only letters rather than a full business name.