The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Although you often pay a monthly fee for cloud storage, it still usually works out cheaper than buying physical hardware for data storage.
2. The cost of cloud storage covers the outlay of the cloud provider for storing your data in a much more highly secured environment than would be possible for a small business.
3. Cloud storage is scalable and will cost far less per megabyte when you buy bigger storage packages.
4. Remote access to your stored files usually allows you to access them from your laptop or smartphone.
5. Don’t rely on free cloud hosts to store your business data. There is no guarantee that your host will be there from one day to the next.