The top 5 tips weekly post is always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. The first step is to work out what the actual problem is. Encourage employees who have issues within your business to speak up about these problems.
2. As the business owner, make sure that you remain impartial in any internal conflict. Don’t get involved in arguments between individuals until you know all the facts.
3. Be prepared to ask people to make concessions in order to reach an agreement that is suitable for all parties.
4. Find out from all parties what their ideal resolution to the conflict would be.
5. Ideally you should aim to prevent conflicts from ever developing in the first place. Take a look at the flashpoints that are causing them to occur and work to remedy them.