Top 5 Tips posts are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Small businesses should try to provide relevant local content that their fans might be interested in. You need to understand your audience and what their needs are.
2. Use the statistics that Facebook provide to learn more about whether the content you are providing is effective. By using Facebook Insights, you can see how many people are reading, liking or hiding your posts.
3. There are a lot of great free third-party applications available that you can use to increase the functionality of Facebook. You can schedule posts for specified times and do many other cool things as well.
4. Plugins can be used to connect your Facebook page to other content sources and automatically populate your Facebook page with posts from Twitter or your blog.
5. Don’t forget to give your business page a custom URL so that it will be easier to find and also simpler to share it with your customers. You may need to have a certain number of fans before you are allowed to do this.