Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. One of your main aims as a business owner should be converting prospective leads into actual sales. A proven sales script that works is vital for increasing your conversion rate.
2. Another essential element is generating enough leads in the first place. You need to be able to identify quality prospective customers and develop a strategy for consistently turning these into sales.
3. As well as concentrating on increasing your leads, you should focus on customers who have bought from you in the past. These people are already predisposed to want to buy from you again.
4. Try to get the people who already regularly purchase from you to buy even more by bundling packages of products and services together at a discount.
5. Take a long look at the products and services you provide. Which are the most profitable and which of them barely break even? Are you wasting too much time on things that aren’t making you any money? Be ruthless. Cut the waste or don’t be afraid to increase your prices.