Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Make sure that you set achievable goals for your team to give them something to work together for.
2. Identify the skills of your team and organise workloads so that these strengths are highlighted.
3. Set a tight schedule for collaborative projects and do everything you can to keep the team focused on completion dates.
4. Team-building exercises and social events are good ways to improve the bonding of the team and help them collaborate better.
5. Use software and devices that make it simple for your team to communicate. Most of the problems that occur with collaboration only happen because of poor communication.