You will have friends and family who run a micro business, you may do so yourself or you are thinking about it.
What do you think about these businesses and their owners? Do you think their businesses are a joke?
IMO, most of the so called economy and business elite (i.e. politicians, banks, big business, celeb-entrepreneurs etc.) think so. Otherwise how do explain this obsession with making millions in your business. In other words, if you are not greedy your business is not worth anything.
Well, here are a couple of points to consider when you evaluate micro business:
- Micro Business Owners are not taking unemployment money or social security, because of the failure of our business elite to create more jobs.
- Micro Business Owners are not being bailed out, they generate the money the government uses to rescue the banks.
- Micro Business Owners don’t pay themselves bonuses if their business is collapsing.
- Micro Business Owners learn from their mistakes, otherwise they would not survive.
- Micro Business Owners know what it means to earn a living and be self-reliant.
- Micro Business Owners run their business and life in the real world everyday, without becoming egomaniacs.
Still think Micro Businesses are a joke?