Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Make sure that your employees are aware of the risks that your business faces if they compromise your security and the serious consequences they would face.
2. Social media education might be needed to ensure your cybersecurity. Let employees know how much they can share about your business and what topics are strictly verboten.
3. Understand that security might be compromised by use of mobile devices. These are easy to lose or have stolen.
4. Choose better passwords. The majority of security leaks are caused because of weak password selection.
5. Online data backups are advisable for every small business that has sensitive data to protect.