Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Don’t assume that just because your website was optimized for search engines at one point in time that the optimization is still valid and useful now. Things can change very quickly in the world of SEO.
2. More people than ever are accessing websites through mobile devices. Ensure that they do not have an unpleasant experience when trying to view yours on their handheld device or cell phone.
3. Ask people you know to visit your website for the first time and observe them as they do. You can see first-hand the problems that people might run into when navigating your homepage for the first time.
4. Try to set a schedule for your marketing and then stick to it. Get customers used to returning to your blog on a particular day to see their favourite posts or to see your weekly special offer.
5. Don’t be afraid to automate your small business social media, especially if you find yourself away from the computer and travelling a lot – just make sure it is well-written and not intrusive or “spam”.