Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Carefully monitor your traffic and get to understand the peaks and troughs of your monthly website visitors – this way you will quickly be able to tell if any new strategies you try have a positive or negative impact.
2. You should consider completely revamping and overhauling your entire website on an annual basis. Just because something works for your business now, there is no guarantee that it will continue to do so six months down the line.
3. Make sure that you use analytics tools that are powerful and actually work correctly. Inaccurate data is of no use to anybody and in fact it will actually be harmful for your business.
4. If you have good analytical data, make sure that you don’t waste it. Map the trends that occur from month to month and it will help you to identify problems and opportunities.
5. The checkout is the most important thing for any small business involved in eCommerce. Ensure that your Online Shop has a checkout capable of meeting the requirements of your business because if a customer has problems purchasing from you they most likely won’t ever come back and try again.