Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Viral marketing is perfect for any small business without a large marketing budget to spend on advertising. So, in all likelihood, this will include YOUR small business! The only investment is usually your time and effort.
2. It doesn’t take much to start off a viral campaign – similar to spreading a rumour. Once the ball starts rolling on a viral campaign it is difficult to keep any semblance of control over the process as it gains momentum.
3. A successful viral campaign can effectively put your business on the map overnight by building a network of people who will happily share your content over social media.
4. Viral marketing is a great branding tool for small business as it allows you to stamp your mark upon the online world and set yourself apart from the competition.
5. Because your viral marketing campaign is designed with a specific purpose in mind, it can increase the amount of targeted traffic that your website gets, as opposed to the random traffic that might be generated through other methods.