Top 5 Tips posts from the SME Blog are always full of hints and tips for small, home & micro business owners.
1. Don’t be afraid to display your credentials prominently. People need to know why they should pay attention to your business, so if they can easily see your history and accomplishments they will be more likely to pay attention to your writing.
2. Hit your targeted keywords in the copy you write. For example, if you run your own Virtual Assistant business then make sure you regularly talk about topics like “remote working” and “freelancing”.
3. Ask questions of your audience to encourage more interaction with your regular readers. Blogging shouldn’t just be a one-way street.
4. Make your posts newsworthy. If there is a hot-button issue currently in the media you can put your own spin on it and relate it to your business – just make sure you stay away from controversial topics unless you are prepared for the consequences!
5. Use facts and figures to back up the points that you make. You can add extra authority to your posts if they are based on undisputed facts.