Your business is failing because:
- You are not focusing on sales and your customers!!!
Yes it is as simple as that. How much time have you spent on sales today? How much time have you spent on talking to customers, finding out what you could be doing for them to make their life easier and save them some money?
What have you done instead? Some of these sound familiar?
- Bookkeeping & Admin – get a VA to do it for you and use the time for sales.
- Website – worked on your website and it still doesn’t look great? Use a good web design company and get it done properly. Then it may even help you with sales.
- Social Media – wasted hours and hours on non business related social media sites, with no plan on how to turn contact into business?
- IT – using ineffective cloud computing or even hosting your own IT? Find an integrated, all-in-one Business Cloud Provider and get it sorted once and for all.
- Is spending it more fun than making it? Make sure you don’t spend any money if you don’t have too.
While some of these activities may be very interesting, even enjoyable, realise your time is your most precious commodity.