The weekly top 5 tips post is always full of helpful hints and advice for small, home and micro business owners.
1. A lot of people have great ideas, but the ones that are truly able to disrupt the market are those who follow through and turn an idea into reality. Try to have confidence in your vision.
2. Don’t be discouraged just because no-one has ever done what you plan to do. Every trailblazing entrepreneur has had the same same fears at some point during the product development cycle.
3. Remember that experts don’t always get it right. Entrepreneurs often have to fight against conventional wisdom in order to work their way to the top. Prepare yourself to be labelled by others as crazy or stupid.
4. Avoid delaying or hesitating because it is important to remain one step ahead of the competition. If they spend all their time trying to catch up with you, it leaves them no time to innovate for themselves.
5. The most important rule for disrupting the market with your products or services is to have fun! If causing chaos in your industry doesn’t appeal, entrepreneurship may not be for you.comments powered by Disqus